For reservations by phone, please call Monday thru Saturday between 9 am and 9 pm Eastern Time, or Sundays noon thru 7 pm. Before calling you may wish to check availability online. Toll free 888-346-9793.
- A valid credit card must accompany each reservation even if card will not be used as final payment.
- Occupancy based upon numbers found on each cabin page. Extra guests must be approved at time of reservation.
- Fees: A once-per-visit cleaning ee applies to all stays. This fee includes cleaning on departure. During your stay all towels and linens, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and trash pick up is provided. All firewood is also supplied for campfire areas.
- State and county taxes apply to all stays.
- Check-in time is 4 pm until 10 pm; Later arrivals can be arranged.Check-out time is 10 am, unless prior arrangement is made with our office.
- Deposits: A minimum 30% deposit is required to confirm and hold “single” cabin reservations. A 50% deposit is required to confirm and hold “multiple or group” cabin reservations. Reservations for Harmony Hall require a separate 50% deposit. One-night stays are to be paid in full at time of reservation.
- No refunds will be issued for early departure, including weather-related issues. Please consider traveling in a vehicle suited for all-weather mountain travel during winter.
- Balance will be due upon arrival in cash, personal check, MasterCard, VISA, AmEx or Discover.
- Nightly, weekend, weekly and monthly rentals are available all year-round!
- Length of stays: We try to be as accommodating as possible however during our busier times and holiday seasons we may require a minimum 2 or 3 night stay, for larger groups this would most often be the case. Most weekends will require a 2 night stay however we may be able to accept even a 1 night stay on weeknights (Sunday-Thursday). All holiday weekends are minimum 3 night stay. Thanksgiving week requires a minimum 4 night stay. For Christmas week reservations a 5 night stay would typically be required. Please call or email with any questions you may have.
- In the event of an unforeseen problem with your reservation, Lands Creek management reserves the right to upgrade or move your reservation to a cabin of equal value.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, smoking is permitted outdoors only.
Due to the recent COVID-19 situation very few pets will be allowed. There will be a $150 Pet Fee applied if your pet is deemed acceptable. We consider and allow pets on a case-by-case basis when discussed at the time of making your reservation. We do not allow all pets and we only allow pets in certain cabins. Time of year is also a consideration. During our busier seasons it is more challenging for us to allow pets. We, being pet people ourselves, understand wanting to bring the whole family along, but also know firsthand that not all breeds make for a good fit for our cabins and grounds.
We’ll do all we can to accommodate you and your pet, but we reserve sole discretion as whether to allow the pet or not. We appreciate your understanding.
- Pets cannot be left alone in a cabin unless secured in a crate.
- Pets are never to be left outdoors unattended. They must always be secured by a leash when walking, and never left to roam our grounds.
- Larger and long-hair breeds are generally not allowed.
- Breeds considered aggressive or any animal deemed aggressive in nature will not be allowed.
- Barking is not tolerated. Arrangements must be made by you to board your pet elsewhere if barking cannot be controlled.
- Peta are never allowed to be kept or boarded in vehicles during your stay.
- Pets are not to be tied up outdoors.
- Service animals with proper documentation are always welcome.
- Pets are to be kept off of furniture and beds at all times. Any damage caused by pets is the full responsibility of the pet owner. Charges for any damages including any needed repairs, charges to clean soil marks or “accidents”, any additional clean up beyond normal non-pet use may be subject to additional charge beyond the pet fee, and is at the sole discretion of the management of Lands Creek Log Cabins, Inc.
- **DUE TO THE ONGOING COVID-19 SITUATION, DEPOSITS MAY BE OFFERED AS FUTURE STAY CREDITS ONLY. CREDITS CAN BE USED IN ANY OF OUR CABINS AT ANY FUTURE DATE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF LANDS CREEK LOG CABINS MANAGEMENT. CANCELLATIONS CANNOT BE TIED TO ISSUES INVOLVING OTHER AREA ATTRACTIONS. FACTORS SUCH AS RECENT UNREST, POLITICAL ISSUES, OR ANY OTHER SUCH TYPE EVENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE REASONS FOR CANCELLATIONS**
- With the exception of a $150 service charge, your deposit will be refunded if notice of cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to your anticipated arrival. If less than 30 days, it will be issued as a credit towards your future stay with us, less the cancellation fee.
- Short-notice cancellations (7 days or less) will be responsible for full amount of stay. Consideration for partial credit toward future stay will be on a case-by-case basis. Please do not make a reservation that you are not certain about.
- Group reservations/cancellations: Group reservations are defined as any reservations that are made consisting of two or more cabins for parties booking multiple cabins for any stay including reunions, weddings and corporate events. Group reservations require a 50% deposit and are subject to a minimum of a 90-day cancellation period. In some cases the cancellation period may be longer or no cancellation option at all; this is to be discussed at time of reservation. Cancellations are handled on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of Lands Creek Log Cabins, Inc.
It is very difficult to postpone or reschedule a group event. Please do not make any reservation if you have any doubt that you will be able to keep it.