Six Private Bedrooms
The Lands Creek Lodge features 6 private bedrooms, a great fit for couples, with king or queen beds in each.
There are 5 bedrooms with easy access on the main downstairs level with 1 additional master bedroom upstairs. For those who need more space there are plenty of other spots to bed down for the night, indoors and out.
BathroomsThere are 3.5 spacious baths within the Lodge. The main floor has two full baths and a half bath near the kitchen area. The upstairs has a full bath alongside the master bedroom and living area.
- Main floor master bath has whirlpool tub, roomy shower with 3 spray heads, and private toilet area.
- Shared guest bath offers privacy with large double sink vanity area separated from shower and toilet area.
- Large upstairs master bath has full shower and tub.
- Main floor half bath located near kitchen and great room area
LaundryThe Lodge has a laundry room with washer and dryer for guest use. The front-load washer requires liquid “high E” soap for compatibility with our septic system. Guests may feel free to wash Lodge towels when needed, but we request that all bed linens be returned to our office and swapped out if the need arises.
- The main floor master bedroom opens to a creek-side screened porch.
- 2 main floor guest bedrooms feature queen beds and share a large bath.
- The 4th main floor bedroom has a queen bed.
- Bedroom #5 on the main floor has two queen beds and its own vanity sink.
- The upstairs master bedroom features a king bed alongside a separate living room and deck.
- Additional rollaway beds can be made available with advance notice.
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans and windows for some fresh mountain air.